We have stayed several times at the Orvis Inn located at the Equinox Resort. The Inn is luxurious and worth the expense. However, the Marsh Tavern, which is really the only nightly dining facility at the resort, is only average. The food is just OK but the wine list is below average. There are some good wine selections but they are tremendously overpriced. There are few offerings in the mid-range and the wine list is just too limited and small. I like the traditional New England style but the dining experience could really be improved, both in food quality and wine selection. We also ate breakfast at the Tavern buffet style (but you could also order from the menu). The staff was unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort