My husband and I stayed in the resort’s townhouses. We were severely disappointed by the size and quality of our room. For the price, we had one of the smallest hotel rooms ever! It was very cramped for two people and did not match the description from the hotel’s web site. The townhouses are not part of the main hotel – they are newly built with very thin walls and cheap furnishings. If you are going to stay here, be sure to not book a townhouse room.
On the plus side, the spa and pool were outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort