This hotel is AMAZING and absolutely worth the stay. Sure, we stayed in December, during the super cold and low season ... but the upside to this is that the crowd tended to be a bit older, more mature, more couples - we didn't have to deal with a bunch of screaming kids or crowds. It was great! I love that they have a bunch of restaurant options, so when we were feeling lazy, we just sauntered downstairs and ate whatever. Note that I didn't actually get any spa treatments done, but I relaxed in their spa room anyways (for free) in a robe - and I can honestly say that was the most relaxed I have been in a very long time. The hotel itself is lovely and very well maintained - you feel like you're part of a strong history when you're in this hotel and in this town. The staff is friendly and very helpful. We would stay here again... and actually might even return in the next couple of weeks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort