I stayed with a group in the Charles Orvis House which is a separate house on the property. This is the place! If you get a suite you have a living room and kitchen which are fully upgraded. They also have connecting rooms to the suites so you could share the living room and kitchen with friends. The service from everyone at the resort was exceptional and a shout out to Ryan who shuttled me and my friends down to Gringo Jacks and right back because it was closed. Dinner at the Chop House was exceptional from the food to the service. Lunch in the pub was also efficient and our salads were great. We loved the fire pit on the back patio and the view of the mountain was incredible. If you are heading to Manchester, please sat at least one night at the Equinox.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort