My Wife & I just came back from our annual Manchester get away .This time we stayed at the historic Equinox Hotel . We stayed in a very nice room that was only steps away from the bar, food & coffee in the morning. The Valet parking was a nice touch & the staff was very friendly. Although the hotel is old ,it is kept up in tip top shape. We both found it a pleasure to have our coffee in a large common room overlooking the grounds. The swiming pool is super nice. Large & warm. A real treat as the weather was still chilly outside. We will return in the future for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort