My boyfriend booked us here over a long weekend in January and I enjoyed our stay immensely. The location is very close to some amazing outlet shopping, both Bromley and Stratton mountains, and great dining options. We took advantage of the hotel spa and received some of the best massages we've ever had. The indoor pool is fantastic, although the hot tub area could have been more built out to avoid those awkward full tub situations.
We enjoyed some wine,cheese and chocolate at the Falcon Bar along with some music from a live band, then played a few games of chess/checkers in their library, and finished off the night out by the outdoor fire.
I would say if you're in the area and looking for a great overall experience - this is the place for you.
My only constructive criticism would be to upgrade the robes since everyone seems to be wearing them (they need to be softer) and use local shampoo/soap/lotions considering how many local options there are in Vermont.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort