I stayed at The Equinox for one night earlier this month and was very satisfied with my experience. The building has over two hundred years of history and is grand and well kept. The rooms are spacious and clean. The service was good as well. Best of all is the setting. Certain rooms have spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. I also ate at the attached Chop House steak house. The food was very good as was was the service.
There were only two negative things about my stay. The lobby had a slightly musty, stale smell and the television in our room had pretty poor picture quality.
Overall, though, I would recommend this hotel and be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort