We actually stayed a few hundred yards further down the road but went here to eat.
Wow the place looks amazing from the outside and once inside it does not disappoint. The place is large and beautiful inside. The restaurant wasn't busy and was also really nice inside. We sat next to the roaring fire. The food was very good if a little bit expensive. It came quickly and the service was excellent.
If we ever come back to Manchester we would probably stay here as the place looks amazing and the food was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort