We just spent a long weekend here, and could not have found a more beautiful place. The Falcon Bar, pool, grounds and common areas were wonderful. Great hikes, cocktails and fresh air. Cider donuts and coffee on the terrace with the NYTimes can't be beat.
The downside was the noise in the hallways, banging doors, loud conversations and barking dogs... yes dogs outside our room late into the night and early mornings. A simple fix to the slamming doors would be a big improvement. Perhaps it was our room upgrade in the main building, first floor. Would be willing to give this place another go but not without a guarantee of a quieter room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort