Got a room at the equinox that was not in the main hotel because none were left. But when we arrived we had been upgraded due to the blizzard that was coming through. So we actually got to stay in the main hotel! Our room was a spacious one bedroom with bathroom. The room was clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom had white towels and fluffy robes. They also had good bath products and a variety of toiletries to use. The hallways were clean and the lobby of the hotel was beautiful. There were apples, donuts, & coffee in the morning to grab on your way out. We had a good nights sleep before heading to Stratton each day. The cars are valeted so you just call to have your car ready. Which was quick. The hotel had couples, families, and singles. All sorts of age groups were present. They have two bars and restaurants. We were trapped one night due to the storm so we dined at the hotel. Our bartender was great & so was the food. Service at this hotel was great to, the staff was friendly and eager to help. Had a wonderful stay and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort