We spent just one night at The Equinox for my husband's 50th birthday but had a wonderfully relaxing stay. From the friendly bellboy to the funny maintenance man, we can not say enough about the professional staff that runs this gem in Southern Vermont. Kudos to the waitstaff, too!
To be part of this historical site was truly awesome. Hearing a man complain about the uneven floor in his room (the building is 200 years old!) made us believe he truly missed one of the best characteristics of the Equinox. The grounds, the spa, and the common area rooms are beautiful and inviting.
We are Starwood members so the rate was perfect, and were then treated to an upgrade upon arrival. So appreciative of the front desk for going that little extra mile as well as extending us late check out beyond the normal hotel time.
Treat yourself to the Equinox and you won't regret it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort