We can't wait to come back to Vermont just to stay at the Equinox. The falconry school is also on our list of things to do next time we stay here. We got two rooms and really enjoyed our stay. We rented some bikes and rode around the area. Manchester is beautiful. The history behind this hotel is really cool too, because Ethan Allen and other revolutionary soldiers sat in the hotel tavern and strategized. If you love history and a good night's stay, then this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort