The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$85
Palmer House(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$109
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$90
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$84
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
Travelocity
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$80
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$115
Orbitz.com
Weathervane Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
Travelocity
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$120
1,450 results
All reviewsmarsh tavernchop housefire pitfalcon barindoor poolhistoric hotelstarwood pointsconcierge deskmain buildinghot tubcider donutsfalconry schoolnew englandbeautiful resortlocker roomhiking trailsold world charm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our recent stay was our first. We would definitely return but NOT stay in any room except for the main building. The townhouses are so less appealing, noisy, and not worth the cost. The rest of the facility is fantastic.

Room Tip: Demand the main building or go elsewhere.
1  Thank jrg355
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I spent a couple nights here so we could go hiking and enjoy the fall foliage. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The food in the Tavern was average. Maybe the steak house is a better choice. We enjoyed having drinks around the outdoor fire pit after dinner.

Room Tip: If you are given room 110 ask to switch to a different room. The room itself was perfectly fine, but it's location is not good. It's on a busy hallway that leads to the lobby and the windows face the driveway at the front of the hotel so your curtains can never be open when you're in the room.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was a nice hotel. The service was very good. They did a great job to go the extra mile for our kids. Overall, nice stay for our family with great service. We stayed in a suite, yet it was not attached to the main hotel . Rather in a house a short walk from the hotel. It just so happened to rain, which made a nice walk in the rain from dinner one night. I hope they paid the photographer very well, the pictures were better than the hotel. We booked a suite, thus an upgrade did not apply for our platinum status.

Room Tip: Suites in the old house are a walk to the resort for anything. Which did allow for privacy for our family. Not to mention our own beverage bar that my boys made sure they got the full experience.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was my second stay at the Equinox. While all the staff was great, the hotel itself left a lot to be desired. My first day at the room, a big bug was on the wall. This had happened again 2 years ago, on my last visit. Not a nice way to be greeted. I called the front desk and the maintenance man was sent to pick up the now dead bug. They said nothing else could be done. I spoke to the manager on Monday and she was gracious and understanding. I also complained about the walls, there was a big red blotch right in front of me, as I was sitting on the desc. The sink was backing up and I'm sure the cleaning staff must have noticed it when they washed the sink, prior to our arrival. Yet, it was left for us to mention it. Bathtub was not an inviting place also. And then, my last night night there, another bug fell from the shower curtain, as my wife was preparing to take her shower. I did not mention this to the front desk, but, sharing my room with bugs is not my idea of a luxury hotel. Equinox, you can do better

Room Tip: Dont choose room 344
1  Thank bobkarpNewJersey
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I bought a night's stay in a standard queen room through Living Social. The value of the deal saved me $205 for the nights's stay--I paid $159 plus tax.

The room was large and tastefully decorated. However, there was only one nightstand next to the bed. That meant there was no lamp/light on that side of the bed. Luckily, I had taken a book light, so that I was able to read in bed.

There was no coffee maker in the room. There was complimentary coffee/tea available, but you had to dress and go get it.

The lighting in the bathroom was very dim. There was a poorly lit make-up mirror available, but it was on a stand on top of the counter, so using it was next to impossible.

The halls were a bit noisy, but they quieted down early--a Thursday night. Being on the first floor, we were able to hear the people in the room above us walk across their floor.

For a Resort/Spa and staying in a room valued over $350, this was a disappointment. Even at $159+ tax it was a disappointment.