We had a wonderful trip to Southern Vermont in late August. The Equinox hotel rooms were nice and the resort was very comfortable for the whole family. Spa for Mom and Grandmother. Golf for Dad and Grandfather. Kids did the falconry course and archery course plus indoor swimming pool. We all went on the Land Rover driving school which was great fun. The hiking trails begin right at the Equinox resort which is very convenient. Make sure you take the drive to the top of Skyline Drive - really nice views of Southern Vermont. Also go to the General Stores in the area, like Vermont Country Store and there are always the outlets in Manchester. We went to Dorset to the old marble quarry which is now a swimming hole - the kids had a great time! Also in Dorset on Sundays is the farmer's market which has wonderful food! We had a fabulous meal in Manchester at Silver Spoon - outstanding! Another night we ate at the Steak restaurant at the Equinox - good but not great. Very fun summer or fall vacation spot for the whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort