Went last weekend to the luxury girls getaway weekend. The property is beautiful and well maintained. Very cozy outdoor fire pit/bar. Lots of spots to sit and enjoy fire places throughout the hotel. The food and entertainment included in the luxury girls weekend was very good and i would highly recommend the fresh chocolate chip cookies available at the gift shop! Complimentary hot choc by the fire, wireless internet, and water bottles in room were nice addition.
The spa is nice although the main room is small and uncomfortable for more than 4 people. The hot tub is also small and there was usually a wait. The pedicure was the best one I had ever had!
Had repeated problems with making reservations, billing, and check out which made an otherwise wonderful weekend a little annoying (which makes my review a very good instead of excellent). Also walls were very thin. It sounded like the guy in the next room snoring was in my bed as opposed to behind the wall. Had to use a noise machine to get some sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort