I took my pregnant wife here as I had been told that the spa was a great place for her to get pampered including a massage specifically for mothers to be. The Spa was excellent! Massage was good, not great, but the setting and friendliness of the staff was excellent. The treatments were unfortunately very pricey.
We stayed in the townhouses which were excellent. Bed was very large and comfortable. More importantly it was very clean. The only downside was that a family was taying on the floor above us and it sounded like a soccer match was regularly being played.
Breakfast was interesting. We had a sit down breakfast one day and a buffet the next. I would reccomend the sit down as the wait for the egg station was long especially during the busy period. Also at $22 the buffet was a little over priced. The sit down breakfast was well worth the money and I would try the Vermonter.
Overall the experience was very good, the staff was helpful and we would stay here again only as a treat due to the very high prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort