We have always wanted to stay here, and finally did! We got a really good deal (through Rock Resorts, before they sold) and we think it was a good price. That being said, we did agree that it would not have been worth the going average rate.
The pool and spa were beautiful. The spa was sold out on a Monday night, so call ahead. Loved the gym, but - they charge extra ($15) for pilates and yoga. (on top of a $25 resort fee? interesting strategy)
The overall experience was just fabulous. The people were so nice and helpful. Front desk, concierge, and all staff, so pleasant!
Was surprised at no in-room safe, but, a good hair dryer!
Take advantage of their "Dinner Shuttle" loved it! We went to Ye Old Tavern. Good food, dinner in front of a fireplace, excellent server.
Up for Breakfast in town was good!
Lunch at Mulligan's was okay, great Rubin sandwich, horrible Nachos, not good service, looks great from outside, but i wouldn't bother!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort