We recently stayed at the Reluctant Panther during our vacation. We stayed in the Florist Suite two nights and then the Dorothy Canfield Fisher Suite the third night. This is one of the most beautiful, spacious, elegant inns we have ever stayed in. Both rooms were beautiful with king size beds, gorgeous decor, fireplaces, separate sitting areas, etc. But we loved the Florist room the best because of our own private porch with rocking chairs. Great place to have a glass of wine before dinner. The breakfasts were great; and we had a fabulous dinner one evening (as part of our package). We enjoyed sitting outside for dinner, and our server (Michael) was wonderful. The food was superb. The grounds of the property are beautiful; I could sit in the adirondack chairs by the little pond and fountain all afternoon! I highly recommend this inn. We took advantage of the mid-week special (two nights, including two breakfasts and one dinner). Great special. We will definitely be back for a visit to Manchester,,and when we do, we will definitely stay at this wonderful inn. All of the staff were also wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant