My husband and I spent 5 nights and enjoyed the accommodations, skiing, restaurants (AlDucci) and shopping (Armani Outlet) in the area. The hotel was very helpful,-- as our dogs accompanied us at the last minute. Nicole identified Caroline at the Grateful Dog. Without this help, our trip would have been ruined. The hotel is charming and sweet. First rate linens A+. Hardwood floors. A charming dining area. We would return and consider it superior to Equinox where we stayed 3 times (despite RP's lack of Spa / Pool / other resort-like amenities of the Equinox).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester