My husband and I wanted to visit another section of Vermont and chose the wonderful village of Manchester! The room was amazing as we stayed in the Fallen Spruce Suite. The room is large and vibrantly decorated! The room is situated in the main part of the inn and overlooking the back of the property which is quite lovely! The bed was extremely comfortable with a gas fireplace in front of the bed. We chose not to use it due to the warm weather. The bath room was quite spacious with a whirlpool tub big enough for two! The Frette robes and beautiful towels lend to the ambiance! Hope to be back for a longer stay next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant