We had the good fortune recently to stay at the Reluctant Panther in Manchester, Vermont and was not disappointed. The main part of the inn has been rebuilt in the same style as the charming original which was burned in the 1960's. Accommodations in this main building are newer and more updated, while accommodations in the historic houses which surround the inn are from the turn of the century. Advise which style accommodations you prefer, as the historic buildings may have sloping floors and 'historic charm'.
The village itself is probably the loveliest in Vermont and even has marble sidewalks in front on the hotel. The entire inn is upscale, including Frette robes in the bath. Small Luxury Hotels rarely disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant