“Awesome”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This place is great, Homemade everything! Even the bread!! Love it Love it Love it....good people, great help, great food! This is Lyndonvilles hidden treasure!

Reviewed May 26, 2010

The Miss Lyndonville Diner was highly recommended to us by the folks at the Lynburke Motel as THE place to have breakfast in the area. They were right. We went on a Saturday morning and got served quickly. Very family friendly, and amazing cornbread. Yummy. Come for the food, stay for the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 8, 2010

In short, great food at a good price with very friendly and efficient staff. I had a wonderful breakfast here

Reviewed January 10, 2010

Great food at a terrific value. Spectacular service.

Reviewed November 10, 2009

The atmosphere is cute, just what you would expect from a diner catering to locals in a pretty rural part of Vermont. I wanted to like it, as I spend a lot of time in that area, but there was just something "off" about everything I ate there. Not terrible, but not great. For instance, I had an egg sandwich with a sausage patty. The home fries were not quite right, and the sausage patty was disgusting. It had nothing to do with the way they cooked the sausage, but it was a bad choice for them to choose that kind of patty for a breakfast sandwich. I would definitely go back if I really needed a basic meal, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again. If there's a next time for me, I will order the pancakes. They looked good.

1  Thank Daisymatic