“Different from the typical lid low Main Street dinning”
Review of Harry's

Harry's
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chef owned serving dinner for 30 years. Every dish is prepared from scratch in house. Homemade desserts and dressings, fresh scallops, cod, tuna, swordfish served with our own farm raised vegetables. Harry's is An Oasis for the Passionate Appetite!
New Jersey
“Different from the typical lid low Main Street dinning”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal here. It was great to bring the kids here since they loved the stars in the ceiling! So nice! The food was fresh and our waitress was very sweet and child friendly!

Long Island, New York, USA
“I like it better than Bella Luna”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Last night up in okemo and friends told us to try Harry's which was very close to where we were staying. I have to tell you we were quite surprised how good it was. Never went to the old location. We went early without a reservation and sat at the bar which was huge. Drinks were great with a nice selection of exotic ones. Appetizers such as stuffed mushrooms tasted delicious with lots of sherry. Our Thai entrees were delicious. I would choose this any day over downtown grocery.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Conelectric
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Food - Lots of Choices - Always Top Notch”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We eat at Harry's Restaurant often when we are in Ludlow skiing at Okemo. The new restaurant location is only 2 miles from Okemo mountain and is easily accessible by car. This week I had the Mussels in Thai Green Curry sauce (an appetizer) as my main dish and it exceeded awesome. My husband had the Seafood Newburg over pasta and it was delicious but could have had a little more lobster, shrimp and scallops for my taste, especially for the price. In the past, we really enjoyed the Seafood Cioppino which is loaded with seafood and very delicious.

Bloomfield, Connecticut
“Give new Harry's a chance”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Read several reviews of Harry's new location that criticized new location. Been a Harry's regular for 20 years. Yes, the old Mount Holly location was funky but it was also cramped, noisy, hot and couldn't handle large groups. New space is open, has a great two-sided bar (our favorite spot for dinner) and the possibility of outdoor dining during the summer. The food is still consistently excellent with a funky, often Thai, twist to many dishes. (The Thai salad dressing is low-fat, gluten and soy free and scrumptious). I am gluten, dairy, and soy sensitive and Harry's always goes the extra mile to accommodate me. So embrace change and give the new location a chance. You're gonna love it!

1 Thank Bonnie B
Wayland, Massachusetts
“Heard about this place for years..finally went...DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Bummed...wanted this place to be great...greeting at front with a reservation from a young and an older man...VERY uninspired. No warmth or life to either of them. Dinner started off great with AMAZING mussels in a delightful curry and pad thai for table was BEYOND good. However, the experience ended there. My salmon..was NOT salmon....and was overdone with hoison sauce to cover the fact it was NOT salmon. Left 75% on my plate. No comment from waitress. The steak teriyaki was dry and salty. The burrito was just too much for one let alone 2 people but basically tasteless. Mac and cheese got thumbs down from a very hungry teenaged boy. So........icecream selection good but they put cheap/awful hotfudge sauce on and fake whipcream on top..how hard is it to make a good hot fudge sauce and whip cream...so..this restaurant loses on quality. Certainly has a wide selection and serves quanity in terms of size.....I would lose some of the menu and focus on what you do well. Service was just ok. No hamburgers on menu..I do wonder why? Definitely a bar-bar atmosphere..Ludlow ski area NEEDS a good place to eat..was hoping this was it. Expensive-my advice is to stay with appetizers..think there are some winners there. Stay away from entrees unless you know they are tried and true. Sorry, wanted to love Harry's...but if you think you can get away with faking salmon...forget it.

1 Thank VacayStay

Been to Harry's? Share your experiences!