“Nice dinner”
Review of Sam's Steakhouse

Sam's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sam's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Steaks, seafood and salad bar are our specialties. Dry aged steaks - porterhouse, bone-in ribeye, bone-in sirloin, filet mignon, hanger steak, and prime rib. Seafood selections include oysters, king crab, hi tuna, scallops, lobster tails, salmon and shrimp.Prefer comfort foods? How about pot roast, meatloaf, mac & cheese, chicken teriyaki and baby back ribs. Always a crowd pleaser is the Surf & Turf Combo. We'll help pair the perfect bottle of wine to complement your dinner. Visit us to enjoy Ludlow's finest steakhouse!
Saegertown, Pennsylvania
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Arriving @ 5 pm on a Thursday evening we were seated immediately.
The restaurant is clean & the service was fine.
I ordered the sea scallops, which I chose a baked potato to accompany. The salad bar was included w/ my meal.
The salad was very good, & the bread was fresh & warm.
My dinner was good, but dessert was the best!
I enjoyed the cheesecake, it was real, and was served w/ a drizzle of raspberry sauce- excellent!

montreal
“Service oriented restaurant ”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a good restaurant for steak and seafood. It is a family oriented restaurant where you could bring the kids and it is extremely laid-back. There is an all you can eat salad bar that is accompanied with every main meal. For an appetizer we had the shrimp cocktail and the sesame seared tuna. Both were delicious. We had the broiled lobster tails, salmon, and swordfish for our dinners. All the main meals are accompanied by sides of either vegetable, french fries, or baked potato. I can wholeheartedly recommend all these dishes they were all delicious.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were traveling and discovered this steak house. We seated immediately despite it being quite crowded. The steaks were excellent and the salad bar was plentiful. Our server was attentive and
knowledgable. We enjoyed it so much that we went back the next night and it was equally at good. The second night our server was Mary and she was excellent. We highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2014
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Best ribeye steak, wonderful seafood”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a wonderful dining experience, the food was the best I have had, a lovely gem found in a ski town. The staff was wonderful, the meat was so tasty

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Melt in your mouth beef!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was the first time here. We were welcomed immediately and were sat down very quickly. Our server was a bit distracted at first and we were a bit annoyed until we found out her daughter had been in a lock down while a shooting was happening in her neighborhood. Then we understood and were quite concerned for her.

The food was amazing! I ordered the filet and it was not only melt in your mouth but cooked to perfection. I hesitate to order anything medium well because I am so picky about my beef. I don't like pink and I don't like over done but this was done perfectly. My husband ordered the pork loin and he was also very pleased. The salad bar was average though. The lettuce was not as fresh as it could be so that was a bit of a downer. All in all a great restaurant with excellent tasting food and a great price. If it wasn't for the wilted lettuce, I would have given it an excellent rating.

• Visited June 2014