“Early bird specials a great deal!”
Review of Sam's Steakhouse

Sam's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Steaks, seafood and salad bar are our specialties. Dry aged steaks - porterhouse, bone-in ribeye, bone-in sirloin, filet mignon, hanger steak, and prime rib. Seafood selections include oysters, king crab, hi tuna, scallops, lobster tails, salmon and shrimp.Prefer comfort foods? How about pot roast, meatloaf, mac & cheese, chicken teriyaki and baby back ribs. Always a crowd pleaser is the Surf & Turf Combo. We'll help pair the perfect bottle of wine to complement your dinner. Visit us to enjoy Ludlow's finest steakhouse!
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family went to Sam's for a dinner and all ordered from the early bird BBQ menu. The barbecued ribs, chicken, and prime rib were all very good. The salad bar was also very good. The early bird prices made the meal much more enjoyable. Lots of fun!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Ok well I came on trip advisor to check a few places out one of them being sam's steak house.
Well I have to be honest. First when we walked in I was surprise how dark the inside was. Second the menu wasn't that big of a choice. Third we ordered the baked Mac and cheese and I have to say that was really good. I totally would tell people if they do go there to eat that. But am not telling them to go there. Ok now my wife and I both order the filet mignon with rice. Wow lucky I was by the window the light from out side helped us see the plate. And I have to say i was stunned when I looked at my plate. It looked empty. I think they might have ran out of rice so they put some on my plate and some on my wife's plate. Then I had the steak on my plate. Can't really say much about it other the. It was ok but the plate was bone dry not an ounce of juice or sauce for the steak .i had to ask for some. I gotta say I wasn't really happy at all with the place. If u want to a good place to go eat try Bella luna. The food was amazing and the service was awesome.sorrys sam's steak house but u really need to change a lot to make e place better then what is written by others here. What they say and what really is are two different things. Maybe things change since the others where there. We were just here on aug 4 2012

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great food, slightly pricey. Service was excellent!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

fair food, poor service, high prices, at best average atmosphere, salad not fresh, dressings out of a bottle

Reviewed July 8, 2012

A great place to eat. Very good salad bar with terrific options. Liked how they had fresh spinach. Our meal was cooked exactly how we like it, especially the salmon! Wait staff (Mary) was very attentive and considerate! Definately enjoyed the meal.