“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cafe at Delight
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ludlow, Vermont
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my mom ordered a grilled cheese and soup said it was home made. We waited over a half and hour to eat, while we were waiting my mom pointed out the walls I was sitting by I was horrified they were so disgusting. Then I watched my waitress put my homemade soup in the microwave, and the sandwich was so greasy that I left it. Not only was the food bad but it cost us over 30.00 dollars for lunch.

• Indonesian first
West Rutland, Vermont
“A great little hole in the wall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've eaten many times at Cafe at Delight and never been disappointed. The tomato/basil soup is delicious. Any special of the day has always been homemade and great.

Visited February 2014
panama city fl
“nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

ok food, ok establishment, ok service. is was cold in the restaurant. too many other good restaurants in ludlow to bother with this one.

Visited October 2013
Livingston, New Jersey
“Better than it looks.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had breakfast at the Café at DeLight and found it pretty good. There's not that much unusual about the menu but what they serve is very good. It doesn't look like much from outside but the food is quite good. The service was efficient. I'd recommend the Café for breakfast while in Ludlow.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sidmouth, Devon U.K.
“Down to Earth but Good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The furnishings and decor are not what attracts customers here but it was extremely busy and I could see why. I had to queue with others for breakfast but as soon as a table was available, the waitress took me over to it and immediately poured me a coffee whilst I studied the menu. Despite being rushed off their feet, the waiting staff were efficient, pleasant and took our orders as quickly as possible, taking the time to check that everything was to my satisfaction. The food was very good, piping hot and cheap.

Visited October 2013