“It is a Must for Pizza Lovers!”

Goodman's American Pie
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Worcester, Massachusetts
“It is a Must for Pizza Lovers!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I went in around 6pm on a Monday evening and didn't have to wait long. The girl was extremely courteous and patient. I ordered a large mushroom pepperoni and sausage pizza and a Caesar Salad. I only had to wait about 15 minutes before my name was called to pick up my food. To get right down to it the food was superb and I will definitely be back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Terrific Pizza, lovely Ambiance”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Wow, this Pizza is really, really Good! Fun new location. We went later around 8:00 PM, the young people manning the shop were great and very personable! Fun Ski lift seats, great outdoor seating.

It had obviously been a very busy evening. I mentioned to one of the young ladies that the bathroom needed attention, and she said they would take care of it after they closes. I needed to press them to understand that it needed to be taken care of at that moment, there were still many people eating.

Yeah, beer and wine! Great Mexican Coke in Bottles, I love that there is no diet soda!

• Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Pizza If You Order a Side Of Patience”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped here for dinner this weekend and ordered 2 large pies. It was crowded so they asked us to go upstairs. Women taking the order was frazzled and kept answering the phone before we were done ordering. We waited for 40 min upstairs. Finally the kids started whining and we went down to see where the pizza was. They stated they didn't ever make the pizza's. I asked for a couple of slices to tide the children over and they acted like they were doing me a favor by giving them to me "on the house". In my opinion the entire meal should have been compensated for. While the Pizza was good, I wouldn't bother going back as customer service is terrible. Also they moved locations, good luck finding it!

• Visited July 2014
Ludlow, Vermont
“5 stars for a pizza place”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great pizza, Italian style, friends come from the Cape and this is what they want for dinner. Nuff said.

• Visited February 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Don't judge until you taste the pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We read mixed reviews about this place on different web sites but decided to give it a try looking to get a pizza to take back to Jackson Gore Inn. When you first walk in at seems a little dark and the atmosphere is a little stark. We ordered a large pizza with sausage, mushrooms and peppers. It only took about twenty minutes for them to make and was probably close to the best pizza I have ever had. I will definitely come back to this place the next time I ski at Okemo.

Visited February 2014