“Average pub food”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hoped for better. Was up for leaf peeping, and stopped in here for lunch. Was SO dark inside! The burger and chicken sandwich were just ok. The fries were very good. And the service was excellent, they are very nice there.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate here on our way home to CT. the clam chowder was very good. My husband had the hamburger and fries which were very good.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Typical ski town restaurant, care taken to prepare food properly. The salad with salmon was exceptional.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

In a nutshell, the food is good, but the service is poor, even discriminatory against bikers, at least with the waiter I encountered on my second visit there. Ate there twice during a recent motorcycle rally in Ludlow. The first time, I had a friendly and attentive waiter, but the second time, the waiter clearly didn't like bikers (and believe me, I'm not a tough looking biker type at all); he proceeded to ignore me for 10 minutes, while paying attention to all the tables around me. I made eye contact with him a couple of times and said hello, but - other than acknowledging my "hello" - he continually ignored me. So I left after 10 minutes. FYI - I write for a magazine, and frequently include food stops in my articles, but there's no way I'd mention, or recommend, this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was great. Had to try Vermont turkey the soup and hand sliced turkey was great. The restaurant is conveniently located in the center of the town. Others had the beef which was good. The drinks were also very good.