“Dinner was delicious”

Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were referred by the Okemo Inn and were not disappointed! The food was delicious and plentiful! The salad bar was stocked and fresh and the service was outstanding! Enjoy!!

There are newer reviews for D J's Restaurant

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We eat at Dj's often. It is consistently great. We eat a variety of bar items and dining room entrees and are never disappointed. Staff is very friendly to everyone in the dining area. Bussers are also equally nice and attentive. If you are not happy here you are just not happy!!!

2  Thank Krarb
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We where two couples celebraiting my b day labour day weekend.
We heard from friends and reviews that djs is a great place to eat.
That is an understatement are first visit was on my bday fri 30th of aug.
Jess are server came to our table with a big smile and a big board with all the specials on it.
I orderd a 24 oz prime rib and that included frys and salad bar.
When she put my plate in front of me i was shocked this was the bigest prime rib i have ever seen.
From the first bite till waht i could eat it was the best prime rib i have had anywhere.
We where so inpresed with the service that jess gave us and the quality and size of the portions we whent back the next night.
The service and the food was just as good as the night before, one thing i recomend making a reservation.
My girl friend and my self live in ottawa canada its a long drive but wee will do it again and again.
See you soon jess.
laurie and mitch
from ottawa canada

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We highly recommend this place! We have been going for years.

Who even has a salad bar any more? This place does and it is clean, well stocked, yumm and as fresh as can be! The Italian dishes are prepared in good style and are enormous.

We often go, have a "bit" of wine, order salad bar, sometimes the soup and we always split an entree - it is still too much food and so good! And the prices are very fair. We also love the attentive staff - they make it fun along with the delicious food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

D J's was recommended by someone in our group when we all went up to Ludlow, VT for a motorcycle event. Our friend had a 2nd home in Ludlow where he has been going to several times a year for the past 27 years. He highly recommended D J's so made a reservation for the 10 of us one night for dinner. The staff was very friendly and we instantly felt like friends as soon as we were seated. They had a long list of specials that evening but our friend highly recommended their Prime Rib. Several in our group decided to go with the Prime Rib and others tried different specials they had that night. They have a great salad bar that is included in your meal (the Thai noodles were awesome). When the meals came, we all compared dishes and how we liked them - everyone raved about their particular dish. My Prime Rib was cooked to perfection. My husband ordered a Spinach-stuffed Haddock and loved it (I tried a small piece of his and agreed!). No one was unhappy with their meal, in any way. We will definitely return to
D J's whenever we get back to Ludlow!

1  Thank rkuwiggins