“Excellent!!”

Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere, good food and good wait staff. Prices are good.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good prices and delicious food... Seems like everyone in town was there. Service was prompt.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love the Prime Ribs and Filet Mignon. Salad bar comes with all entrees. Scallops and shrimp are excellent too and there are always very reasonably priced entrees on a daily special basis. Don't have an appetizer--it will be too much food. And don't plan on a dessert, for the same reason.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Wife got the stuffed shrimp and linguini alfredo, I got the scallops au gratin, both at the recommendation of the waitress. Probably the two worst entrees we've ever had. My scallops were gently laid between a 1 inch layer of melted butter on the bottom and half inch of melted cheese on top. I ate 4 scallops before realizing I was going to balloon to 200 lbs or have a heart attack. My wife's shrimp was drenched in butter and the Alfredo was beyond full fat creme. Honestly, I tasted more butter in these entrees than in a combat sized bucket of movie theater popcorn! I think the hostess forgot she seated us because menus took a while and the waitress failed to bring me one refill from my initial half glass of water. This place was recommended to us by our hotel, but I doubt I'd send starving drunk frat boys in to get their fill after a night out!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had just come from the east coast where we'd been eating fish and seafood for two weeks so we were in the mood for a steak. We had one of the best steak dinners in years. Service was terrific.

1  Thank HollyM876