“Went 3 times while I was in town on business!!!!!”
Review of D J's Restaurant

D J's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
massachusetts
“Went 3 times while I was in town on business!!!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Yes... went 3 times... the third time I had the swordfish .. and was expecting a dingy small piece of frozen fish.. BUT.. it had to be at least a pound of FRESH swordfish.. was very good.... the salad bar is very good... everything looked and is very fresh... BUT.... and Ashley the waitress was very nice... totally enjoyed this restaurant...

• Visited October 2011

San Diego, California
“Great place,Great food.”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We took all our dinners here during our stay at the Castle resort. We loved the service ,food, and the prices are good.
Ask for Miranda!

• Visited September 2011
Brossard, Canada
“Dark and dingy with crappy food and stale service”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We didn't know the area and ended up here and we will never go back! The food was bla and very expensive for the quality. We had BBQ chicken that was coated under a mountain of sauce the ribs were hard to get off the bone lastly the blackened salmon was ok but for $17 they could have put some veggies on the plate. They boast a salad bar which was VERY basic my kids said they best part of the meal was the bread.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Marlyn B
Ludlow, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take a big appetite”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Food was good, service was good, friendly staff. Portion size is too large. Split meals. Salad bar was good. Good local establishment.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Mtd21114
central n.j.
“food good attitude bad”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I usually come to Ludlow during the off season and I am always welcomed here because business is slow. However the few times that I came in season the hostess informed me that they could not seat a single customer even though seats were available. She said try the bar which was packed. I have found other places and intend to use them in the future.

• Visited June 2011