“Great place to eat.”

Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stopped at the Hatchery for lunch and both had excellent meals. I had the turkey oui sandwich with melted brie and honey mustard and it was delicious. My husband had the split pea soup and a sandwich. The turkey sandwich was packed with roasted turkey sliced thin and topped with carmelized onions and the brie. Would definitely eat there again on our next trip through Ludlow.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Ate across the street for breakfast the previous day at Cafe at Delight, which was excellent, and decided to try this place for variety. Bigger breakfast menu than Cafe at Delight, but I prefer the corned beef hash at Cafe at Delight. The Hatchery's corned beef hash is big chunks of corned beef, with diced potatoes, whereas I prefer the more ground up variety. Just my preference, nothing against the Hatchery. Both have good service, both take cash only (or local checks), and pricing is comparable.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Very good omelets and waffles. Service is usually good (we came in late so past morning rush hour). Bring cash as they so not take credit cards.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Every town needs a solid diner...This is it for Ludlow!
Not a place for special occasions...just solid breakfast food, with a bit of flair.
We had a perfect breakfast...and the staff didn't seem to get out of sorts with the families that had kids.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have been coming here for years and always have a good breakfast. I love the cinnamon raison French toast, crisp bacon and home fries. I have to admit it is all I ever get. Service is good and fast.