“Expensive”

The Hatchery
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
South Carolina
“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Small breakfast big price... we aren't looking for excessive breakfast- but putting one egg fried egg on a roll or toast and calling it an egg-sandwich ... We ate elsewhere after day one!!

Visited July 2012

Little Falls, New York
“Tasty and interesting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

The choices where unusual and numerous. The Belgian waffle is very good. Salsas are unusual and tasty. The home fries were some of the best we have ever eaten.

They were accommodating and we will be back!

• Visited July 2012
CT
“Nice place...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was good, service was friendly. Seemed a bit expensive for breakfast ($54 plus tip, family of four)

Visited July 2012
Cortlandt Manor, New York
“Best omelettes ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Every time I visit VT I make sure I get breakfast at the Hatchery! The food is to die for- especially the omelettes! I stole my mother away the morning of my wedding to bring her to the Hatchery for a quiet breakfast- I got the Vermonter Omelette (my absolute FAVORITE! How they cook it with apple pieces and keep them crisp is magic), and my mother got one with veggies and pesto (can't remember the name of it) and she devoured the whole thing! She NEVER does that! She practically licked the plate! I would absolutely recommend the Hatchery to anyone and everyone that goes through town!

Visited June 2012
Berlin, Connecticut
“Delicious, fresh B/Fast...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Unassuming location, adjacent to the only four way intersection with a traffic light in town.
Modest interior decor, but..... outstanding, fresh ingredient breakfast delivered. I enjoyed a B/Fast Special, Omlette w/Spinach/Onion/Red Pepper & Feta Cheese... unbelievably tasty!
Others partook in delightful pancake and breakfast sandwich wraps. Very good coffee.
Busy venue, but line moves quickly on a weekend. A little pricey @ $10-$15 pp with tax & tip, but we feel we're commensurate a nice breakfast on occasion!

• Visited March 2012