“The price is right on Thursday night”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This restaurant has something for everyone--from burgers and salads to well-executed seafood and steak dishes. Since Thursday from 5-6pm is 1/2 price entrees, we all sampled from the entree menu. Short ribs were good, if not especially warm, and my teens inhaled their scallops and pork loin dishes. Hawaiian native husband pronounced the chicken teriyaki "very good." Service was excellent and very friendly from the minute we walked in the door. Sadly, none of our meals came with truffle fries...guess we'll have to go back again to try those.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Castle Hill resort and spa down the street from this restaurant. My husband wanted scallops and he was not disappointed. They were cooked perfectly. I had the rib eye steak, again cooked perfectly. It came with carrots cooked with a touch of maple syrup-so tasty! Nice looking place and reasonable prices. The service was very good. Our waitress was Diane. She was very friendly and helpful. My only regret is that we didn't try their famous parmesan truffle fries!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Despite the wait, the meal was definitely worth it. We were in Ludlow for the Presidents Day Weekend, so all the restaurants were crowded. The front desk told us how long the wait would be, and they were right on. Two of us had burgers and another had pasta with seafood. Everything was delicious. Good waiter, good service, comfortable seating, not too noisy.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Been a few times in the past 2 years and each time the food and service were consistently good. We had a range of entrees from burgers to pasta to salmon and everything was tasty. The wait-staff was super-friendly and efficient. Food an drinks came out in a timely fashion - all good. It can get crowded and have a wait to get a table but since there aren't a ton of good options in town this is to be expected.

1  Thank jkbklyn
Reviewed April 2, 2014

You'll have to drive a little further out towards the outskirts of town, but it will be worth it--I promise. We had the buffalo chicken wings as a starter, and the Darcy burger w/parmesan truffle fries--both burger and fries were delicious. The kids meals were excellent as well--not the usual dried up afterthought that you get at restaurants. the mac n cheese was fantastic and our 5 year old couldn't eat it fast enough and the chicken tenders were so good I had to stop myself from nibbling them off my 2 year old's plate. The beer selection was great as well--a big bonus.