“Great burgers & service”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stopped by for a couple of burgers for dinner as many folks we know have come here for the same fare! Service was excellent and the burgers as well. I had the "IZ" & hubby had the special burger with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Russian dressing! We both ordered medium and mine was perfect but his was well done ... Most likely because the burger was cooked longer to heat up the Swiss cheese & corned beef! I would have returned it but my spouse felt it was acceptable and finished it. The thin fries with Parmesan cheese and truffle oil was amazing!

The restaurant was really cold and I had to ask the waitress to please turn up the heat!

We may return during the ski season next year to try some main dishes.

1  Thank Travel33871
There are newer reviews for Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was there earlier this month and almost a year ago and the quality of the burgers has not changed- they were excellent! There service was great too!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have been going here since they opened. They have been very successful since Day 1. Decent variety, good food and atmosphere. Local brews though my husband wishes they had more choices. Burgers are great, truffle fries good too. I like that there are good appetizers and small plates yet my husband can fill up on a big meal like chicken parm. My only 2 wishes for the menu is that they had a smaller burger and a better steak option. They went up a bit on prices so I am a bit disappointed in that, but it remains our fave. Service is great, but like any resort based restaurant sometimes they are short staffed - depends on the snow! This place is busy year round - a good sign for sure. We like the bar, but the dining room is great for families/groups. We also like the TVs as we are baseball fans.

1  Thank Safetydiva2
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Great service, delicious food, and local beers on tap. If you find yourself in Ludlow, check out Mr. Darcy's

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Excellent service. Active bar area with tables, plus a small dining room. Featured mac'n cheese was OK not great, but the greens salad was really good tasting.