“Best choice in a small town.”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have lived in the Ludlow area for a few years on and off, enjoying both the on and off seasons.
This fall we decided to try the new restaurant that opened up Mr. Darcy's. the food was amazing, both had burgers of different variants, and we were equally as thrilled with the taste and portions.
The service was very friendly and have us the locals feeling, even on our first visit.

We were back in the area last week and wanted to give it another shot, since we enjoyed it so much the first time.

We were treated as locals once again, by nice, friendly service. The food again was very good, my wife had a burger, I had the special (butternut squash ravioli) and it was delicious.

I can't say much more about Mr. Darcy's other than if you are looking for, good food, good prices, and good people, look no further.

1  Thank Jon I

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We decied to try Mr. Darcy's because we heard the Darcy Burger was amazing.
We had a 5:30 reservation. We showed up at 5:38 after calling to say we were going to be about 10 mins late. The same guy we spoke to on the phone who said it wouldn't be a problem, I believe his name was Mark, said "oh, you are late so you will have to wait for an available table. 30 mins later we were seated. 2 1/2 hours later we were done with dinner. Meanwhile, I watched Mark treat his waitresses with absolutely no respect. Most would roll their eyes when he would walk away. He literally does nothing. He was supposed to be a host but all he did was tell his staff where to seat people.

The salad my wife had was sub-par.

Now, for the Darcy burger. It truly is delicious and is the only reason I would consider going back to this place.

2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Pastas, burgers, fish, etc. Lively bar scene. Tough to get reservations during peak holiday periods so definitely call in advance. Very casual....we went their right after skiing in our ski clothing. Nice portions and friendly service. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have lived in the area for many years, and have never loved a restaurant more than Mr. Darcy's. This place is incredible, from the food (delicious burgers, truffle fries, COMFORT food), to the outstanding service, to the wonderful atmosphere, we keep going back for more. The manager, Mark, is always hands on with his customers and is a true restauranteur. We always appreciate that he and his staff go above and beyond to accommodate us!

Do yourself a favor and visit this place! Thank you for everything Mark!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a nice meal at the bar. Good apps and a variety of food for everyone in our group. Very busy during Christmas week, so we found some seats at the bar. Bartender was great.