“OK place but better places in town”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Reviewed November 2, 2012

It's a cozy place with interesting decor. Was disappointed in the mac & cheese as it had way too much nutmeg for my taste. The burger was good and the fries were some of the best we've ever had.

Wait staff seemed a bit indifferent. Mid-week, off-season, few customers, but we didn't have particularly good service. It was okay, but nothing to brag about, especially since they didn't have many customers.

Wish we could get those parm fries back home!

There are newer reviews for Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were in Ludlow because we got a groupon to stay in the Valley. Before going out we checked tripadvisor for reviews of local restaurants. Mr. Darcy's had some pretty good reviews, so we went and I am glad we did! We arrived around 8 pm on a Monday in late October. The restaurant was quiet,one other man at bar and a few tables, it was a Monday. I got the Darcy's burger which is chopped chuck and short rib with homemade Russsion Dressing served with truffle fries. The burger was cooked perfectly,medium rare, and I think it was the best burger I ever had. It was juicy and so very tasty and meaty. I love trying burgers when I go out to new places because I think you can judge a place by its burger. My husband had a regular burger with cheddar cheese, he also thought it was one of the best burgers and he has had top notch burgers in high end places in Boston. I thought the fries were good, my husband was not impressed with the truffle oil. The bar tender, I forgot his name(sorry) was polite and made us feel welcome, even though we kept him late. We met the owner and we were impressed at how young he was and an owner of such a great place. A women who came for takeout told us to try the chicken Parm on our next visit, We will make sure to stop here again when we travel to ludlow.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stopped for dinner at Mr. Darcy's Fri. night Oct. 19th. I selected this restaurant based on the reviews that I read. I think I must have eatten at a different restaurant. The restaurant was empty with just a few people at the bar. My friend and I ordered burgers...What a mistake. They were tasteless and completely dried out. Awful at best....I can't comment on any other of the food options as we had just ordered burgers but, I definitely would not go back again...

The only positive was that we had a spunky little waitress who was really great!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

On a weekend getaway, my husband and I eat dinner at mr. Darcy's. I had the farmhouse burger and my hubby had the Darcy burger. Both burgers were generously sized, flavorful, and perfectly cooked! The parmesan truffle pil fries were amazing! The wait staff was fast and friendly, and the owner was out to check on things and say hello. This restaurant has only been open 4 months, and I wish them the best of luck. If we lived closer we'd be regulars.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The handmade burgers are excellent. Ask for a side of chili, ranked by judges in Oct. 2012 as Spiciest at the 22nd Annual Ludlow Rotary Chili Cook-Off.