“Terrible Customer Service”

Okemo Mountain Resort
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Ludlow
More attraction details
Owner description: Family-friendly resort offering skiing, snowboarding, ice skating and other outdoor activities in the wintertime...plus golf, hiking, biking, swimming and more in the summertime! New for 2011 - come ride our brand-new mountain coaster!
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I went this past Thursday, in the rain to ski with some passes we were given, the sales associate and her manager were both extremely extremely rude and refused to let us use our tickets. They were running empty lifts up the mountain and the weather was terrible. We will never ever go back to Okemo, we left and went to Stratton because we are always treated extremely well there.

4  Thank Llw15
in 6 reviews
"expert terrain"
"great grooming"

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have been coming to Okemo from NJ for the last 28 years. I love this mountain for the great family atmosphere that it provides. They do a fantastic job maintaining the mountain and have a wonderful and friendly staff!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was an expensive vacation so I expected more. The mountain is great and I enjoyed the skiing. Unfortunately the service is subpar and the food is WAY overpriced. They are clearly understaffed and the lines can be long for lift tickets. The staff is very friendly but slow. I'm definitely trying a different mountain next time.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

A few friends and I went up to Okemo this weekend to snowboard and we had a fantastic experience. The snow was perfect and everyone who worked at the resort was very nice. The only issue we had while being there was after we completed a few runs, we entered the restaurant/bar and grabbed a bite to eat and a beer. Once we had received our food and drinks, the manager of the restaurant approached me questioning my age. I can completely understand needing to see my ID and had no issue showing him, because I am of age, but he was extremely rude even after he verified my ID. Besides having to deal with him, the snowboarding was great!