“A fine meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had a fantastic meal here. I would say it's the best meal near the ski area of Okemo. Really fresh, diverse, well prepared, gourmet dinners. You have to make your reservations well in advance of your trip though.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Ordered whole white fish and pasta w/ clams.
Restaurant was very crowded on this Monday night. We sat at the 6 seater bar which seemed like a igood idea. Menu was interesting. Food was good, although the pasta dish was a really small portion. ($30.00)Took a very long time for everything to get served. I mean everything incl. the entree, drinks, dessert and check. Took over two hrs. So if you're not that hungry or not in a hurry--try it! Oh and the bill was $200.00 for the two of us. (2 drinks ea.)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Got in for dinner before the ski season rush. As always a great meal with great wine. Steak-au-puoive was excellent and the gnocchi special with beef was great. Can't beat this place if your skiing Okemo. The only problem is getting a reservation.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Two girlfriends and I went about two weeks ago for an early dinner as we had heard really good things about the place. We were seated in the porch area of the dining room and let me tell you it was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g out there. It made it hard to appreciate the experience wrapped up in my shearling coat. Yes, the blackboard menu is almost unreadable as others have stated. The cocktails were inventive and interesting. We shared the squid appetizer which was okay. The squid ink spread out on the plate was a bit thick. The description sounded better than it tasted. I had the shrimp and grits which was the best of the three dinners that we ordered. My friend had a de-boned turkey leg which was stuffed. It was bland and dried out. Another friend had the rabbit and duck heart bolognese which was a little funky for me and I am an adventurous eater. Again, the description and concept were better than the execution. Dessert was the chocolate souffle, which was big enough for all three of us to share and was delicious.

1  Thank AJP_esq
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I like these people, who now have a child, her red rawbone flying-awayness in the front of the house, and his imagination in the kitchen. Good food. Local food.