“Disappointing pizza”

Dining options: Late Night
Cheshire, Connecticut, United States
“Disappointing pizza”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was super excited when I saw the beautiful pizza oven and then disappointed when we received our pizza. It tasted like they heated a frozen pizza in the wonderful wood fired oven. The green bean fries were good, but everything that we ordered tasted as if it were purchased frozen at a grocery store the ambience is great and the serivce was friendly.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Danielle F

Stuart, Florida
“Great place if seated quickly and in a good place.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The food here was really good and the service was also good considering the amount of people at the place. The only bad thing here was that there were a ton of little kids singing along to the music that was playing. Kind of anyoying bit it's not completely the restaurants fault. I would come back here for a good values meal anyway. The burgers and pizza are great!

Jersey City
“WORST SERVICE EVER.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I arrive late one night to get a few beers with some friends. We are immediately stopped by a short, stalky guy who tries to seem intimidating (I later find out his name is Chris) and asked for our ID's. After given a hard time, we are able to go in. Upon going in, I hear some kids bragging about how they're friends with this bouncer and they were let in, although they are not 21. Irritated that I had been given a hard time, I head to the bar for some drinks. Jen, the bartender, was only concerned with serving the male customers first....maybe that's why she had her bra hanging out of her shirt. I also took note that she had been giving out free drinks to her regulars. What a joke this place is! I will make sure that my friends and family who visit this area do not visit this establishment to avoid the experience I had! TIME FOR A NEW STAFF.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank JHal88
New York
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great pizza in a very cozy winter setting. Staff very courteous. Kid friendly by day. Turns into a nightclub at night.

Visited January 2013
Ludlow, Vermont
“Good pizza, great night life”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a great place to with family for pizza, or with a group of friends for the nightlife. They always have great live music, and large crowds on Fri/Sat night. Definitely recommend.

Visited December 2012