“Do not go, the worse experience ever!!!”
Review of Outback Pizza - CLOSED

Outback Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Spent over $500 on food and drink and settled up. We te decided to stay a little longer and opened up another tab, we used te restrooms an the we're confronted by te smarmy manager and a terrible waitress o be accused of doing a runner!! Obviously didn't leave a tip the second time due to te attitude and service from the staff. Shortly afterwards the police were askIng us to leave. $600 for a sub standard pizza and a few flat beers, the worse night of our vacation so far

1  Thank whypostcrap

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Would never go back or reccommend even if they paid me. I couldn't force myself to eat the pizza even though I was very hungary-just bad pizza. In fairness to the place; I guess if you are a young person and just want to hang out and have beer/listen to music it would be an OK place to do so-just don;t expect the pizza to tast good!

1  Thank trvldrms2
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Oh boy. I have never seen amanager and the door guys do unreasonable at all. We were having fun at 1 am with popcorn. So how they get u to stop is intimidating you and clearing the table of 60 dollars in drinks and throwing them out and putting my friend in a choke hold over popcorn and because he asked reasonably to give my drink back as I did nothing wrong and it happened to be on the table. They started yelling and grabbed my friend and said that if anyone comes to help him to " knock them the F out". I never saw this coming and will never go back to a rude place like this. We even offered to sweep up all of the popcorn and still this steroid driven muscle head in your face attitude. Good luck with the " new team" as the old crew was great.

1  Thank Sims55
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My family loved the pizza. There is a small game room upstairs, a pool table, and a ring and hook game which my kids loved to try. Our seating was a little strange, with a bench seat that is shared with the table behind you. Every time a guest at the table behind you moved your seat would shake. Did not bother us, but I could see how some may feel uncomfortable. Service was excellent, and if you are looking for pizza with a cool atmosphere for your family definitely check this place out.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We brought our business elsewhere. Had they answered their phone, we probably would have gone here.

1  Thank bk3104