“Delicious food”

Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

the sandwiches were very good, homemade bread, creative fillings. nice midweek visit. organic type beauty products and original paintings on the walls.

1  Thank kaarengs

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stopped in the cafe side of the Garden Market which also has a restaurant and an art gallery. We found a lovely selection of possible foods for our lunch, unusual and tasty sounding sandwiches and salads. We gave our order at the counter and found a table within their market. I chose a salad with everything in it you could wish for, fruits, vegetables, nuts, good greens and goat's cheese. (The chef had made a mistake and given me the goat's cheese by mistake instead of cheddar and would change it if I wished, but no I was happy with the goat's cheese, thank you) A light raspberry vinegarette was placed at the side. My husband had a turkey sandwich on unusually good bread. I also chose a large and very good cappuccino. (I am very fussy about coffee and always prefer Italian if I can find it) I wandered around while waiting for the food to arrive admiring all the herbal treaments and high quality creams on the shelves. The food arrived and was excellent and we promised to drive up to Londonderry again and soon to test out other foods and perhaps buy some magic creams.

1  Thank wendyb11934
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have eaten in New York, Paris, Bologna and more, and the Garden Cafe & Gallery is simply the best. The food is fresh (often grown on the premises); the balance of flavors is delightful: subtle, unique, and never overpowering; the service is friendly and personable, and the setting is in the midst of wonderful art. In short senses are titillated--not bombarded.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

What a wonderful stop you cannot miss. The restaurant is lovely...wonderful atmosphere, service and food all in one. Owners Judy and Tom are so welcoming and have made the Garden Cafe and Gallery a great stop. It has great food, a lovely gift shop and gallery...all in one. They also own the cafe on the other side of the parking lot which is a great stop for homemade soup and lots of yummy ready to go entrees as well as pastries and desserts. While waiting for your order there are also painting up on the wall for you to see and/or purchase as well as great spices, teas, skin care, etc. Lots of treats for your self and great gift items.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

After reading all the reviews, I expected this place to be fantastic... but was sadly disappointed. I'm a big proponent of local foods, and I was excited to try what this place had to offer. First, only a couple of the menu items came from local purveyors, which was obvious because the items used fruits and vegetables that just aren't available this time of year. Also, the portions were really small for the price. I'll pay for high quality food, but this didn't measure up. Also, I felt like the place was just trying to sell me their other stuff, really pushing the "gallery" thing instead of the restaurant.

1  Thank Mary C