“Fantastic restaurant!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This restaurant should definitely be higher on the list! What a great find! We went there during the summer, so the wait wasn't too bad. We decided to sit at the bar anyways for martinis and tapas. Both were excellent. We sampled quite a few tapas - the lamb was the best I have had anywhere (it has this great blueberry sauce on the side). The bartender was super friendly as well. Overall, it was a great experience. My only regret is filling up on tapas and not being able to try a meal :)

Reviewed February 7, 2010

So The garlic is really great, the food is authentic, it's really fresh, tasty, atmosphere was a black and drinks were great. What else could you ask for????... Hrm... well... the waiting was crazy! 1 hour with open tables all over?!?!?! IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT! GET STAFF ON!!!!! It really blew my mind. Hostess was nice, so was the server.... i had the chicken stuffed with goat cheese, ricotta, spinach, pamersean cheese, garlic (of course) breaded and pan fried with olive oil.... it was VERY tasty... chicken was A LITTLE greesy, and the sauce was not very good (not a big olive in sauce fan). The roasted garlic was great, bread was almost ahead of NJ/NY... really had a fun time.

Decor is comfortable, cozy, and there are "Roosters" everywhere (we had fun with that... just think about it for a min.)

Price was reasonable for what we got! I would go back!

Reviewed December 24, 2009

I iked this place. If you like garlic, it was everywhere. The food was good. the service was good and the price was what you would expect for a ski area. The thing that makes this place worth going to was the atmosphere. I am not sure how to describe the interior, a cross between a gypsy tent and an italian market. It had its own unique character. Our waitress was a skier who knew the mountain, which was a plus. Expect to spend $17 to $20+ a plate. Check it out.

Reviewed October 23, 2009

Sit in the bar and you can order from the tapas menu. My Husband and I visited February 2009 and loved everything we ordered, the service, the drinks and the atmosphere. The chef who handles the tapas even accomodated my food allergy (onions... I know a real pain in the [--]) with no problems. I honestly still dream about the short ribs. We'll definately be back next year. Nothing better after a long day of skiing.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

We have a place near the Garlic so we go in the off season too. We just had dinner there and the food was great, the service friendly and fast. They have a smaller menu in the summer but it was just what we were looking for. The dining room is a cozy place for a meal and the bar pours a good martini, what else do you need? Compared to other places in Vermont it costs a bit more but their core dinner crowd is from Boston and NYC so that is who they price for. Also they have four or five long tables that are great for a big family or small group.

1  Thank Cityski

Been to Garlic? Share your experiences!