“Awesome mussels!”

Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my family of 5 a 6 yr, 3 yr and 7 month old on Friday. Very accommodating. Service was great. Bread and roasted garlic amazing. But the mussels were outrageous! Waiter was awesome gave us another order of bread to sop up the broth. I was a little underwhelmed with the shrimp and scallops scampi after the mussel appetizer totally recommend using same sauce. My husband ordered the bocce ball. Ton of food very tasty amazing it was moist for such a huge meatball! Great for a family. Don't take reservations we went for an early dinner which was fine since we have small kids. Definitely recommend and will be coming back!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not quite what we were hoping. More like "east side mario's" restaurant than an independent. Nothing special

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Best thing was bread with roasted garlic. Very good! Downhill from there. Salads came out same time as dinner. Eggplant Parm dinner bland with warm crunchy pasta. Pene with Mushroom cream sauce was under-cooked. Waiter did the right thing by offering to have the dish cooked more but how can you cook pasta once sauce is mixed in. Dish came back very hot so kitchen must have either put under heat in oven or microwave.
More Italian to choose from inKillington.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I wish I could give 31/2 stars because garlic is better than average and not quite "very good". The bread and roasted garlic they bring to the table are a really nice start to the meal.

We shared the artichoke dip and it was luscious and decadent. My husband enjoyed his soup, sorry I can't remember what soup it was.

The mixed drinks were tasty and ample. I had one with ginger and jalenpeno.

The entrees were just ok. My cheese tortellini was fine. But we were so full from the bread, apptizers and drinks I think next time we'll just come for drinks and appetizers. Prices not bad for Killington.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Love everything about Garlic. The menu is amazing. Could pick 1/2 a dozen things and be happy. Tom, our waiter, was fantastic. Perfectly paced meal with friendly service. Garlic never disappoints and we always make it a point to eat here when in the area.