“You have got to try their roasted garlic!”
Review of Garlic

Garlic
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Greenwich, Connecticut
“You have got to try their roasted garlic!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My expectations were low when I arrived but I was quickly encouraged by the complementary roasted garlic and hot bread. It was delicious! My salad was uneventful but my entree wild mushroom pasta was simple but it let the wild mushrooms be the star. Our waitress Tash was great and Craig the host was friendly, attentive and entertaining all at once.

Hopewell Jct., NY
“Go try Garlic Restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ordered Dinner at Garlic Restaurant when we stayed in Killington, Vt. Our cheerful waitress gave us a plate of roasted garlic to dip into with our homemade bread. I could not stop eating it.....I had never seen that before at any restaurant and it was the best! Then we had a large serving of salad and our main meals which were very good. The price was a little high, its too bad they don't include a smaller salad at no additional price with the price of the meal. If you go and like wine, try their Sangria which was excellent.

Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Nice Chocolate Martini”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to Garlic after a wine tasting to have an end of night drink, it is off season, so the bar was quiet but the bartenders were great and didn't make us feel rushed at all. The Chocolate Martini was the perfect dessert.

Visited July 2013
vermont
“Ladies' night out”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tuesday before Independence Day, a group of us went to the bar for drinks and dinner. The meal starts with roasted whole garlic and fresh French bread. With the EVO it's hard not to make this your entire meal. Fortunately, I ordered their sirloin steak. Perfectly cooked! Tender and delicious.
Our waitress/bartender makes a fabulous martini, perfectly chilled.
And she is totally unflappable.
Another of my favorites is lamb chops. Next time.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Tapas and Service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was delicious. The service was friendly and jovial. One minus is the canollis. They seemed as though they were not made daily but instead frozen and thawed for service.

Visited June 2013