“Giant Meatball!!!”

Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I wish I had been hungrier when I came here. I got the "bocce ball", which is spaghetti with a single, grapefruit-sized, meatball (not hyperbole),

Roasted garlic before the meal was delicious also.

1  Thank meschwar

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food at this restaurant is excellent but a bit expensive for a VT restaurant. We had to wait an hour on a Saturday night for a table of 5, which was an excuse to hit the bar. The place is nicely decorated and always busy. The bread with garlic and food were very good. Everyone was satisfied with their dinner.

1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice to have a romantic dinner! Ambiance was really nice.
Though was really full on that fall weekend had to wait for a long time! o

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited garlic following a day of skiing. All the local and hotel restaurants that we had been recommended had been much the same: steak/ burger/ fries. And my appetite was suffering! Garlic has a lovely welcoming atmosphere. The food is exquisite , and the service to match. The food offers a wide range of fresh seafood/ pasta/ italian and vegetable dishes. A real refreshing change for the area.My only comment would be that the portions are so big, I couldn't eat it all and that was a shame ( however I think portion size is a USA thing!) .
We are definately going back!

1  Thank Shore90
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Friendly staff. Pasta is really good. Price is a little steep. $10 for kid's meal. It's great to stop for dinner right after a long day of skiing. convenient location.