“It was OK.”

Dining options: Reservations
NYC
“It was OK.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Santa Fe steakhouse, killington. Went here because my daughter had won a $50 gift certificate . Four of us went..it is basically a steak house and those that had the steak said it was very good. But my daughter and I had the chicken and pasta and it was awful. No flavor, nothing special in the sauce. Overall I was unimpressed wth the food. However, we unexpectedly decided to go upstairs to see the live 4 pc, band..I had a blast .. After a few drinks of course. The band was great, it was not overcrowded, we danced and danced. A very fu n evening.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible New Year's Eve dinner”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Terrible service , delayed, incorrect orders, over priced, staff can't get anything right, very disappointing overall

1 Thank Holidayfan2012
New Jersey
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Have been going to Sante Fe Steakhouse for several seasons, the steaks are great as is the salad bar. Service is good and friendly, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. They have live music on the weekends and the bar is jammed, good place to hear a local band.

Visited February 2012
Syracuse, New York
“world class salad bar”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our meal was only second to the service we received there. Our waitress Robin was the best and I will ask for her by name for returning visits this season.

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“ok, not great”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I was staying in the hotel so it was very convenient. I was hungry because I had been skiing all day. you can eat in the restaurant, but you can also eat in the bar. Servers were friendly, but the food was only ok, the salad bar was tired.

Visited January 2012