“Decent Italian restaurant, good service”

Peppino's Ristorante Italino
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was full on a Saturday night. Fried mozzarella as shared appetizer, tortellini Alfredo and Veal Parmesan as entrees plus salads. No complaints. Just nothing to get excited about. Prices are OK, service good.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I'm Italian so am reluctant to dine in Italian restaurants when I feel that I could do better at home. This spot did not disappoint. Don't miss the cannoli!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I came to Peppino's on a Saturday evening at 6 pm. The restaurant was booked with reservations but the kind hostess somehow squeezed us in. We just made it as it filled right up shortly after we arrived! Service was good even though they were at full capacity. We were tended to for drinks shortly after being seated. I had the chicken park and my husband had the shrimp scampi. Both were fantastic and portions were large. Neither could finish our meal. The salad and soup were also fresh and excellent. Bread was served warm. We split a cannoli for desert and in my humble opinion it was just as good as in the North end of Boston. Prices are very reasonable. I would definetly return to Peppino's.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for dinner the evening before a wedding we were attending in Killington. Rarely do we get authentic Italian Sauce when we dine out. We were pleasantly surprised with what seemed to be a very good homemade sauce while dining at Peppino's. Their prices are competetive with resort restaurant prices in that area. The restaurant was very attractive with an Italian motif, and was serviced with a very attentive staff. Peppino's is not a budget restaurant, but worth every penny! I highly reccommend it.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food was good and the wait staff very attentive. Lovely atmosphere and we would highly recommend.