“True Italian in Killington.”

Peppino's Ristorante Italino
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Millburn, New Jersey
“True Italian in Killington.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food; Real portions; excellent garlic bread; Consistant over the years; Chef owned and operated (2nd generation); great service; full bar; AND THEY TAKE RESERVATIONS! Over the years I've had everything on the menu and never, Never, NEVER had a bad meal!

Warlingham, United Kingdom
“the best”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We spent several nights eating here as the food was always fresh tasty and there was a large varied selection to choose from with plenty of daily specials and the prices were very reasonable well worth a try if you are staying in killington.

Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
“Very good comfort food.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had a lovely dinner at Peppinos. Service good, food nice and hot, large servings. Atmosphere very warm and comfortable. Will definitely come again if in the area.

1 Thank Paula B
Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Another Great Meal at Peppino's”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

On our recent 3 day trip to Killington we visited three different restaurants for dinner. My meals in both of the first two restaurants were so bad they were actually inedible (e.g., raw chicken). After two dinnerless nights I told my husband we had to go to Peppino's so I could be sure to have a good meal. Peppino's did not disappoint. The Antipasto was fresh, delicious and very filling. My cannelloni was delicious and my husband's dinner special (I can remember what it was) was very, very good. I always end a meal at Peppino's with a cannoli...mmmmmm!!!!

• Visited February 2013
The Jersey Shore
“Nice family restaurant for Italian food.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Caught them on an unexpected busy Tuesday night. Our waiter apologized up front and we told him that we were not in any rush. I appreciate when restaurants are honest about things like that. Above average food, decent wine list and great service.

• Visited February 2013