“Yummy...”
Review of SunUp Bakery

SunUp Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Killington
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stopped here just on our way out of town for pastry and coffee. Both delicious and a cute little spot.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Friendly coffee spot that has delicious baked goods. My only wish is that they opened before 6:30 as we are early risers... especially when we want to get up early and get ready for a day at the mountain.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Nice place - coffe for the wife and I had a mocha. They rinsed out my mug, and we considered the cookies but didn't get them (they looked really good). Also had some cold beverages too which was nice. Wife loved it, perhaps a bit more than liquid art just on coffee tastes alone, I really liked my mocha.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had breakfast at this place during our fall trip to Vermont and the sandwiches here are delicious. My favorite is the sandwich with avocado,egg, and cheese. I love the location too.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

the food at this place is always made with care and they use local produce. everything is always made fresh and too order and they really appreciate your business. Definitely a quaint little place to stop and get a good cup of coffee, a hearty breakfast sandwich and a smile.